Friday, March 1, 2013

Final Preparation

Final preparations are under way as we will be leaving in less than 24 hours, as always I wait until the last minute to get everything ready. I think we are all looking forward to what is to come, but at the same time unsure of what to expect. We are entering a country where they appreciate what they have and we leave behind the American way of life where we take everything for granted, so I think it will definitely be an eye opening experience and a positive one. I will hopefully contribute to this blog at least once a day. For now so long and please keep us in your Prayers!



Chuck Brink

P.S. It's 86 degrees there!

1 comment:

  1. I've read all the posts to-date and am delighted that everyone (Chuck, Laura, Stacey) has shown such excitment for the experience which lies before you. I've traveled to Guyana on several occasions and have always found the people welcoming and the experience enriching. Savor the new, enjoy the familiar, and respond generously to all that happens!

    Sr. Helen Marie

    ReplyDelete